Fans and other machinery can generate vibration that is conveyed through the ducting pipe. Vibration can increase damage to adjacent machinery, create unwanted ambient debris (dust) and excess noise. A vibration absorbent membrane is used between two ductwork connection ends. The dampener effectively absorbs vibration and prevents it from passing through to the other parts of the system.
- Reduce the transference of vibration.
- Gauges to match your needs from heavy to light.
- The standard membrane is ‰É݉ EDPM.
- Available in 4" to 32" diameter (contact for custom sizes).
- Products come with raw ends.